Saturday, October 16, 2010

Few things to figure out

While Tom is laying exciting wood flooring this morning, I'm going to research ways to market myself more effectively online.  I know some things but with billions of sites on the internet (maybe it even exceeds our national debt number, I don't know!  LOL!) it will be a challenge to get people to find me.  But, I know they are out there!  So many times over the years I have heard people say they want photo albums but don't feel they have the time or the where-with-all to put them together by themselves.  I remember years ago how overwhelmed I felt with a boatload of pics we had and with no clue as to what to do with them.  It was Creative Memories that helped me to start telling my family stories, which is why I became a consultant all those years ago.  Sometimes you just need someone to hold your hand a little bit.  That's what I needed.  Hopefully I can pass along a little bit of that hand holding that put me on the course of something that has enriched my life greatly.

Bethany and Eric have some new engagement photos....Photoshop Elements, here I come!

Wanted to share with you my favorite scrapbooking store, Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  Check them out...their designers are awesome:

Here's their link:  Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  The photo is their Luscious Fall collab...appropriately titled!

No comments:

Post a Comment