Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My launch!

I still have a long way to go, but today marks the "launch" of my first official blog!  I have always wanted an online business but felt a little inadequate setting it up.  After much trial and error, I was able to get something posted with much more to come!  The most exciting thing for me is the opportunity to create and do something that I love for others....digital scrapbooking.  I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years with my initial start as a successful Creative Memories consultant.  With Creative Memories, I learned all of the elements of scrapbooking life stories, thus the name of my business.  Since my first scrapbook those many years ago, I have evolved into a digital scrapbooker.  My first attempt at digital scrapbooking began with Paint Shop Pro and then I progressed to Photoshop Elements, the baby bro of the most powerful publishing software on the planet.  Both have their own strengths, but I appreciate the flexible and enhanced tools that come with Photoshop Elements.  Although I would call myself an above-average designer, I look forward to enhancing my skills and techniques even more to allow for my maximum creative juices to flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment