Friday, October 15, 2010

New ideas

I ordered a couple of books today to help me do this business better.  One is strictly a scrapbook design book that gives fundamental "rules" that every artist should abide by....of course, rules can be broken but because I have no formal training outside my Creative Memories experience, I thought it would be a good investment for me.  Then, I ordered a book about creative journaling from Memory Makers.  They always have great stuff and I'm sure this book will be no exception.  Looking forward to receiving both.  I ALSO ran across Artist Trading Cards, or ATC's as they are commonly referred to.  What fun!  You can even order special holders for them.  I can design my own, display them and/or use them like a business card.  Here's an example from Patter.  Love this idea and I'm certainly going to "copy" it....this particular one is from a Scripture ATC challenge....the challenge was introduced by Patter (http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/)  in 2008.  Love, love, love the idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment